Wednesday, March 17, 2010

my new fave music

i've recently become obsessed with hall & oates ...love them! ha
pic from google -----sexy, no?

more specifically, 'she's a rich girl' and my #1 fave, 'you make my dreams come true'
i swear, that song always come on my ipod at the right time, and seriously, i get so happy. it's the perfect summer song too. about a week ago, when the nice weather was just starting to show up and people had their windows down, a girl drove by with 'dreams come true' on so loud and i just smiled so big lol
also, my mom is a huge fan, so when i was home on the weekend and was making my cake pops we had their greatest hits cd blasting. good times.

i've gotta go listen to it now.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Dude. H&O rocks the house! I'm partial to Maneater.

Amanda said...

Have you been in Yacht Rock at The Boat in Kensington Market? It is Hall and Oats overload. You'd love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails