Thursday, May 19, 2011

princess diana's dresses...

while me and my mom were watching the news monday night, they had said that a princess diana exhibit was happening in toronto at the moment; about 10 or so of her dresses were on display. my mom kind of freaked out and told me to look it up so we could go the next day. she's always loved diana.
if anyone is interested, it's at the design exchange here in toronto. oh, and it's $10 per person, and on until june 10. these are just a few taken with my iphone..



it was pretty neat to see. they also played a little video that was about 5-7 minutes (which was on replay) documenting her life. my mom watched it 4 times. thus, i had to watch it 4 times. but, my mom really enjoyed it, so that was nice.

3 comments:

erinj0 said...

Those are neat, thanks for sharing :)

Whim Wham Life said...

Such beautiful clothes! What a fun little piece of history:-) Your mom is too cute! xoxo

Raven said...

so cute. love mother/daughter time. Nothing better than that :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails