Friday, May 20, 2011

weekend celeb stalking...

it's friday. the sun is finally out. well, it was yesterday too, which was nice. so lets hope it stays for a bit. the weather is warming up. my windows are opened. the birds are chirping. i can hear some mother yelling at her kid outside. all lovely thing of summer. except maybe the last one (it's 8am-keep it down!).

i'm planning on just taking it easy today. enjoying the weather and getting out with chloe for a nice long walk, because it's been way too long. and i got chris brown's and lady gaga's new cd's which i can't wait to put on my ipod and listen to!! :) and maybe stalk a few celebs who are in the city filming movies for a few months...derek hough (from dancing with the stars), colin ferrell, and robert pattinson (i'm not really a fan of him or twilight, but my girlfriend is, so if i see him, i better get my camera out!)

this is probably r.patz' bus. just kidding, i doubt it is. but, it is parked right out front of where it's been confirmed he's staying with k.stew. ;)

enjoy your weekend 

7 comments:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Um yeah, how nuts would that be if it is him?

safire said...

Every time I venture to NYC, I always hope to run into celebrities. My sister works in Manhattan so she always texts me if she sees someone!

:) have a great weekend!

Lauren Nicole said...

ugh. k stew. my love. i would sit on the curb and wait for her to leave, just to be in her presence.

i'm looney, i know.

robert pattinson isn't so bad himself, either!

lucky youuu!!

little luxury list said...

Ooh hope you get a few lucky sightings!

Instagram is totally addictive! Thanks for stopping by dear and have a lovely week!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Live Laugh Love said...

I am a new follower it would be so nice if you could follow me back please thanks :)

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Would be kinda cool if it's him, so ya never know. Hope you had a good weekend!

Sarah said...

Hahaha,happy celebrity stalking! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails