Tuesday, November 16, 2010

look what i picked up this weekend...

even though it's only mid novemeber...
 yep, my mom still gets me a chocolate calendar every year! and who doesn't love kinder chocolate!? i've always been very good and i only eat the one chocolate a day, even though it's tempting to skip ahead sometimes! (way close-up, that's what happens with a self timer ha)
so next i put the camera on my tv. anyways, i got Bakerella's book Cake Pops. yay! i can't wait to go through it in detail. while in the car on saturday night at like 3:30am, i get an email to my phone. it was bakerella's new post and i squeeled so loud in the car of 4 other people. why? because her book tour is coming to the Williams Sonoma here in toronto!! i was so freakin' excited to read that. i don't think anyone in the car had any idea what i was talking about, except dylan. i will be there will bells on and my new book in hand!!
and who doesn't love williams sonoma? it's like heaven in there. i often wander the stores, even though i don't usually buy anything. i'm pretty sure if i won the lottery, my first stop would not be to buy clothes or shoes; it would be to buy one of everything in that fan-tabulous store.

oh, and i totally bought a new mini christmas tree for my apartment. the one i've had for the last 3 years needed to be replaced. it's going up this weekend (!!) along with the rest of my christmas decorations while dylan is here!

8 comments:

Susanne said...

christmas decorations! woot!

Amanda - Small Home Big Start said...

Cute advent calendar!

I'm so excited for Bakerella to be coming here! I'm supposed to go to the One of a Kind show that day, but I'm hoping to get a chance to pop over to William and Sonoma beforehand.

Be sure to take a picture with her :)

Hepburn Hilton said...

I lover Bakerella! I was thinking about getting her book, but then someone told me that all the recipies in it are on her site... hence my post "are cookbooks becoming obsolete" a month ago... Tell me what you think of it!

daniela said...

Idk what Bakerella is but i can assume...and that sounds like something i'd get super duper pumped about and no one would know lol

But why MINI tree?!?! I going full out tree!!! But not till Dec 1...

Nicole Jeannette said...

I LOVE our blog and I LOVE Christmas! I feel like we can be blog friends :)

Unknown said...

ghaaaaaaaaaaan kinder chocolate! great!!! gnam gnam!

The Sydney Girl said...

so sweet that your mum still gets that for u!

thesydneygirl.com

Katie said...

My grandparents used to get my sister and I that chocolate calendar EVERY YEAR when we were younger. It was the best part of our night, eating it after dinner!

Related Posts with Thumbnails