Thursday, March 15, 2012

blog birthday...

i may have missed the anniversary of this little blog last week. oops. but, better late than never. so, that being said, happy 3 years! when my computer crashed on me a few weeks ago and for an hour all my pictures were gone, the only thing that gave me a smidgen of relief was knowing that i had my blog. it really is a diary and even now, sometimes i'll go back and read earlier entries and think, oh ya, we did that! and of course, there's all the people i've 'met' and connected with over the years.
a random photo i found from a few years ago, around the time i started this blog.

thanks to everyone, new and old readers, for sticking around and reading about my (sometimes boring) life, and leaving comments that make me smile. 

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Happy 3 years!

Amanda - Small Home Big Start said...

Happy Blog Birthday! Here's to another great year :)

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

happy blog birthday!

Amber said...

Happy 3 years girl! Love that photo too!

Blicious said...

Happy birthday to your lovely blog!

xo
b

Related Posts with Thumbnails