Thursday, February 23, 2012

he gets what he wants. sometimes...

besides pancakes and anything red velvet, i also love poutine. i guess you could say it's the canadian in me. before dylan came up last time, we were chatting on gchat while he was at work and deciding what we wanted for dinner later. he suggested poutine and i gave him the virtual side-eye because it's something that just doesn't taste as good when it's homemade. plus, it was raining and i had to go out to get the stuff (also note: i walk to the grocery store). he even sent me pictures to try and persuade me. so what did i do? i walked in the rain to the grocery store to get cheese, fries, and gravy. i must love him or something.
 3 good things, all combined. also, forget plates! we don't need em!
clearly we did enjoy it after all, and it was as good as a restaurant. we polished off the dish ;)


more poutine experiences? a giant one that wasn't a hit for me, and a delicious one in old montreal.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I still need to try this crazy Canadian dish of yours... But if you say it tastes as good at home, then maybe I could attempt it? We'll see...

Lindy Maddox said...

I have never heard of that!! It sounds interesting! Hopefully one day I can visit canada and try it out :)

Why Girls Are Weird said...

The cheese part doesn't interest me. Instead I like to dip my fries straight into gravy, yum!

safire said...

I've never had this before but it looks amazing!

Kell said...

That looks so amazing. I'm starving!

Related Posts with Thumbnails