Monday, September 12, 2011

today, while the rest of UofT is starting classes, i'm not. it's still really bizarre to me. i'm an alumni. elementary school, high school, college, and finally university. i've always had classes to go to come september. it's rather unsettling knowing i won't be walking through that campus along with the thousands of other students anymore. of course, i still can, i just won't be one of them, and i won't be on my way to class. (and it's also not like i'm waking up going to work today either. nothing on the job front yet. so there's that, too.)

a couple weeks ago, i took chloe for a walk through campus just because. it really is so beautiful. that part, along with the comfort of stability, i'm really going to miss.



it was a good 4 years.

6 comments:

Lindy Maddox said...

I'm sure its really hard to leave college! (Since I'm a junior I still have a lot left) but I also realize that it's going to be really exciting to close this chapter of my life and open up the next one. After college I can get married and get a real job and travel and things like that! Just enjoy the moment that you're in :) love the pictures!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Beautiful campus!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes when I go downtown, I love walking thru the U of T campus - the grounds, architecture and history of the buildings are amazing!

Nikolett said...

Aww I wish I could see more of U of T; it's one of those universities I wish I went to (though Mac ain't too shabby, either). It definitely feels weird being an alumni, though I guess I'm in a different boat since I chose to do even MORE education (it never ends lol). But I hope you get to enjoy some freedom and then BAM! find a job you'll love :D

Anonymous said...

i think i'm still getting used to not going back to college! it's a strange feeling.

Amanda said...

Tear :( I wish I was back at school too...so so much sometimes. And other days, I don't. But with this change of season, I really really do.

Related Posts with Thumbnails