Monday, September 26, 2011

ch-ch-ch-changes...

nothing big or life altering, but...
long(ish) and blonde.
 4inches shorter (& healthier) and a rich brunette!

i kind of felt like carrie from SATC movie when she goes dark because she's in kind of a 'dark' period. i've done a post on my various hair colors and styles here. but really, i just needed a change. it's getting to be fall, i wanted something different, and i'm still jobless and really frustrated, so the new hair kind of suits my current general mood. (i also couldn't get a decent picture of myself with my new hair to save my life)

 ok i look bit more lively in this one.

*i've had it for 4 days and i still freak myself out when i walk by a mirror, even though i've been dark before.
**i'll be back to blonde in a few months ;) i still feel more me that way. even though this brunette is actually pretty close to my natural color, believe it or not!

13 comments:

Tammy @ Lemons, Avocados and the Bay said...

Love love love your new hair color :)

Emily said...

it looks so good! Change can be great..and in this case it is!

Jessica M. said...

I like it! It's such a great color on you!

Unknown said...

Wow, it looks so different! In a really good way; the brown is such a gorgeous colour on you.

iamthechaser.blogspot.com

Ryan Adair said...

Love it!

Unknown said...

Wow it's really different but I love it! The colour looks very rich and natural. I get what you mean about going back though - once you start dying your hair it becomes addictive lol

Amber said...

Love it! You look gorgeous girl!

Anonymous said...

looks so good! i've always tended to go darker for fall and winter too. this year if i do, i think i'll have to stick with the boxed color which is b-b-baaad

Unknown said...

i love the new look! i'm thinking of going brunette too...but i've only ever been blonde. i'm scared! ha. but the new cut and color looks great!
xo

Amanda said...

AHHHHH I LOVE IT! You and I are brunette sisters now :) and blog bffs. You look excellent!

Not Used said...

get out! I just did this myself! Looks very nice, I like it!

Slightly Undone said...

sorry, that was me on the last one! Don't know what happened?

PhotoPuddle said...

Gorgeous new hair!

Related Posts with Thumbnails