Friday, July 22, 2011

dolla dolla bills...

i may be 24 years old, but i have a piggy bank. i throw the odd loonie or toonie in there when i think about it, and sometimes throw some bills in there. dolla dolla bills. every once in a while, i decide to spill out the contents on my bed and count it.
 my little helper. clearly i was interrupting her slumber.
it may say 'shop till you drop' but that's not what it's for.

the $60 off to the side belongs to dylan. not including his, i have about $300 in it so far. i've mentioned before that we're using our air miles for a cruise (eventually), so i will likely use this money for the taxes or towards the flight. every little bit helps, folks.

moral of the story for this stinkin' hot friday? get a piggy bank ;)

12 comments:

The Sweet Life said...

I wish I had a piggy bank....I'll be getting one very soon. Happy Friday!

steufel said...

What a cute dog:-)

Posh said...

Love the dog!

Stopping by from the Friday Hops to say hello.
Have a great day!
POSH
http://poshonabudget.com/2011/07/happy-friday-6.html

Anonymous said...

stopping by on Friday's blog hop! www.blenifer.com

I need a piggy bank!! Even if just to save for a rainy day!!

Amanda said...

It is so friggen' hot! I can't believe how much you have in that fabulous little piggy bank :)

Mimi said...

I used to have one! Yours is adorable, maybe its time i get a new one. It'll help me save for a new fall handbag;)

Aesthetic Lounge

Unknown said...

the cake looks delicious^_^

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I keep a change jar. I throw all my change from tips in there and when it gets full I cash it in. Usually it's about $100 or so but that extra cash every now and again is nice!

Ashley from Sloanbook said...

Ah how cute! Haha. I like how you call money a loonie or toonie in haha. Never heard of that!!!

Ashley Sloan

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

I totally need a piggy bank too - I always have so much loose change hanging around.

Unknown said...

Cute piggy bank! We're slowly saving money in ours. I hope it gets as big as yours someday!

Ashleigh said...

I do the same thing!!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails