Tuesday, May 17, 2011

iphone photo round-up...

i'm once again back in toronto. i was at my parents since i got back from nyc. good to be here again! since my mom is on vacation this week, she's staying here a few days. not really sure what we have planned, since it's supposed to rain all week. isn't that great. the only thing on my list? going to the career centre to get help with my resume and talking to a career counselor about what jobs are out there. hopefully that will make me feel a little better and give me a better idea of places to apply. anywho, here's a few photos from my iphone...
 she loves sticking her head out the window

at the movies. we debated between something borrowed and water for elephants. and while i do want to see WFE (and that was dylans pick), in the end, i didn't feel like crying that night, and i chose something borrowed. because we all know that girls make the decisions ;) and it was cute.
 flowers from dylan. because he was a liiiitle bit of a jerkface. hey, everyone has fights sometimes :P
fresh popped popcorn on the stove!! 
 me and my big small dog. if i'm at home, i'm in a housecoat ;)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

you are gorgeous...that's all i have to say.

xoxo, jamie

Amanda said...

I adore that picture of you with your big small dog. You look gorgeous :)

Download Health eBook All said...

Good Photo,,
i like this blog,,
By Lose Weight Fast

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Looks like a great weekend! :)

christine donee said...

mmm that popcorn looks delicious.

it's all I can think about now.

Blicious said...

cute pics!

xoxo
b

Unknown said...

I agree Something Borrowed was cute... good luck finding a job :-)

Katie said...

Bree! Hows "summer" so far? lol
I just got the white iphone! I'm inlove with it how did I ever live without this thing. I've been taking a lot of pictures on it too. Have you ever blogged from you iphone? If so, from blogger.com or an app?
I miss DHW finale! I'm so mad! I was at a BBQ. I'll have to watch it online! Dont tell me what happens ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails