Friday, June 25, 2010

wasting time...

while in the process of cleaning out my room at my parents house, i got the chance to go through all my old photo albums-i was moving them all to the basement for the time being while i get new flooring and everything is being cleared out. anyways, me and dylan sat in my room for a while and just looked at them. it was so funny to see how i have and haven't changed over the years. i found these pictures of us from october 2008, just a regular day for us...
*should be able to enlarge the collage picture if you feel like seeing us any bigger ;)

happy/fun pictures for a friday! have a good weekend :)

4 comments:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Lol, love these pics. Have a great weekend!

Not Used said...

Ahhh y'all are so stinkin cute!!! I die. xoxo

Lauren Nicole said...

this is wonderful!! i love finding old memories and bringing them back to life!!

anddd... there is an award for you on my page!

xoxo

Sybil said...

what fun photos!! :D you two are so cute!! :D

Animated Confessions

Related Posts with Thumbnails