Wednesday, April 14, 2010

what's cool and what's not...

this morning, around 830, i stroll outta bed and take the dog out for her pee and notice there is a fashion television suv parked in front my house.. 'cool' i think to myself. then around noon, i take her out again and they are filming a model walking down my street and then riding a bike. there are photographers and a film guy right across the street, and i walk out in sweats and a sweater...not cool.

then again around 230 i took chloe out to the park because it's ridiculously gorgeous outside. now they were doing a photoshoot right in my driveway! cool. so i walked by and took her to the park and when i came back i creeped/hung out on my porch and watched. the model did a couple outfit changes and at one point they put her in a size 2 and she said she's a 4/6 and she asked if she had back cleavage and then said she felt like she was on bulging brides lol they had a little table set up with a lemonade for sale sign and a pitcher and an old tv set on the tv. it was actually really neat, or cool. although, they didn't ask chloe to be in the shoot....not cool. ha
i felt weird taking a picture outside, so i peaked out my bedroom window and tried to get a few shots.
i felt like a major weirdo taking these pictures, but i had to! lol how often does this happen??

8 comments:

Katie said...

I would of taken pictures outside haha but I'm just annoying like that. If I see something cool or neat while I'm out somewhere I'll just snap away.

Katie said...

And did she look horrible in a size 2 dress when shes 4/6?? how does that work??

Bree said...

haha if i was with my boyfriend, he so would have. she said she could hardly breath haha but because they weren't filming/shooting her from the back, it didn't matter the stylist guy said...yikes!

ChYmEc!nDy** said...

Love your blog. I am your new follower.

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh my gosh, awesome. I would have taken pics too.

Diva's Thoughts said...

I totally would have taken pictures too.

Christy Ashley said...

I totally would have taken pictures! If they complained I would've been like fine, then get out of my driveway! Lol!

Bree said...

if only I had all you gutsy girls with me! ha

Related Posts with Thumbnails