Sunday, March 28, 2010

i got duped...

the scene: coming back from nyc (2009) on a bus, 2am, i had been sleeping since we left at 10pm. the bus pulls over at a rest stop so everyone can get mcdonalds and use the washrooms. then i ask dylan a simple question...

'how come the bus never has to stop for gas?' (in a 12hr ride, it never got gas once)

he replies every so quickly, 'it's powered on air'

i give him a confused look, thinking this one thru...he sees my confusion and takes even more advantage of it...

'ya, didn't you see that it said that on the website? it runs on air!' he says

i am utterly perplexed and respond with, 'isn't that like, the future? why isn't everything run on air?'

then, he kind of started laughing and i clued in, and the both of us were dying of laughter. true story, it's definitely one of my finer moments. haha

8 comments:

Dylan said...

lol

Hepburn Hilton said...

Haha.. could have happend to me! We call the "Blonde" moments :)

Unknown said...

i just happened to come across your blog and i just wanted to say i love it! i look forward to reading more :)

take care,
cassie

Harley said...

I particularly like the way the post before this was called 'can't fool me'.

This one's like 'actually... you can...!'

And you know what? Everyone's dozy just after waking up, so you have an excuse! Funny story though!

Bree said...

@Magpie haha so true about the post before!

Kayla said...

My boyfriend takes every advantage of pulling things like this on me! He's lucky I have no trouble poking fun at myself

http://senseofstyleiseternal.blogspot.com/

Ashleigh said...

haha thats hilarious....

J pulls those ones all the time... I get him back..only diff is...he rarely ponders it let alone fall for it

xox
Hope you had a great start to your week..weather seems to be looking up for Toronto! =)

molly said...

hahah that's hilarious. that's what a few days in nyc will to do you :-)

i just found your blog!! the title banner made me crack up.

xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails