Thursday, October 9, 2014

brace yourselves...

the mornings are now a little colder, darker, and frostier than even last week. it's dark when i get up (around 6:30), making it really hard to pull myself out of bed. this morning i looked at the weather only to see we're in the single digits (6 degrees celsius) with the 'feels like' temperature hovering at a lovely 2 degrees. yes, we're now only 2 degrees above zero! well, i guess technically 6 degrees, but feels like 2. to try to soften that blow a bit, i made myself a latte rather my usual americano. the days of skirts and dresses are dwindling and the sweaters and scarves are moving in. i've noticed that it's been quite cold at work this last week and if it keeps us, i may just have to bring a small blanket to keep at my desk. 


bundle up, folks. we're in for a long and cold fall/winter!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey,
You have a really lovely Blog! :) Would you like to support each other and follow via GFC?
If yes tell me and i follow you back. Lets stay in touch! :)

Greetings from Germany
www.sophias-fashion.blogspot.com

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

lol we are at 80 here today in Florida.... i kinda wish i had a little bit of cold weather.

Aditya said...

Wow! You are beautiful like your blog. I am a wedding planner and worked with several people as wedding planners gurgaon and wedding planners ncr. I met with thousands of girls during my career but your simplicity is killing me. Take care of you thanks...

Related Posts with Thumbnails