Friday, November 22, 2013

so brightly everywhere...

i just couldn't wait any longer to put up my christmas stuff. we kept everything at my parents since we don't have room to store stuff here, so when my mom came last weekend, she brought everything with her and took all the boxes back home! we really don't have much, considering i've always been in a small place and this condo is no different.


i've always loved eeyore.

i completely forgot about that picture until i unpacked it! from our 12 hour trip to nyc last christmas.
still deciding where to hang the pile of lights in the back.
i wish we had a mantle...

i also wish we could have figured out a way to put the tree by the door, but we couldn't think of anything since we always have the door open. hopefully next year we can buy a lot more stuff and *gasp* maybe even a full-sized tree!

6 comments:

Amy said...

I love all your Christmas decorations! I want to put up my Christmas stuff SO badly, we're getting a real tree this year! BUT, we're buying our first home and don't get it until Dec 6, then we plan to move around the 15th... which means no tree till then. I'm going crazy! I could put some stuff up around here, but it doesn't make sense since we'd just have to pack it.

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

very cute! i haven't done anything~! i need to buy at least something!

naghmeh said...

It doesn't have to be a lot to get you in the christmassy mood! a little goes a long way, that tree just put a smile on my face :)
I cannot wait until I can get the stuff out and decorate I just might soon! love your tree, the purple decorations are my fave!
xo

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

you don't need a mantle; just get some string (or garland) and hang those stockings up on the wall :)

-kathy
Vodka and Soda

Sara said...

Love the look of that tree (colours shape everything!) I started decorating my apartment this week, But it still needs a little more!

love said...

Great article .. Worth reading more than once Thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails