Tuesday, September 24, 2013

6 years young...

happy 6th birthday to my sweet little girl! the sad thing is, she's not even here with me today and i'm really upset about it. i noticed a little mark on her late last week, so my mom came and picked her up and took her home to her vet (an hour away, where my parents live). turns out she had to get some medication and it's making her pee a lot (tmi?) and with me being gone all day, and dylan sleeping a good part of the day from nights, it's just not fair for her to be here for the week, until the medication is done. meaning, she'll continue to get lots of lovin' from my parents until we get her this weekend.

 moving on to happier, birthday things...

little baby! the night i brought her home; january 2, 2008. (3 months old)

as the years are passing, she's getting a lot more grey, including some white eyelashes, which makes me a little sad. but! for the most part, she's still the spunky little spitfire i brought home years ago who loves nothing more than cuddling up and being close to her mom. the love i have for this dog is just crazy and she's just the best!

happy birthday again little one :):)

3 comments:

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

aww happy bday to your little pup!

-kathy
Vodka and Soda

love story about a man lasted for 15 years said...

Thank you on these topics ..I have researched a lot on the internet, but when leafing this location is excellent and provides a very useful topics I will continue to visit this site in the coming days to see more of all that is new in thanks for the owners

Amber said...

Aww, happy belated to sweet Chloe! I hope she's feeling better now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails