believe it or not, sadly june is almost over ready. how does that happen?? a few weeks ago, i started putting together a list of things i would like to do this summer and places i would like to go, that way i would remember everything. most of the things are free (bonus!), we just have to take the time to take the subway, or drive (& pay for parking).
- visit allan gardens. i saw it in the movie chloe when it came out (it was filmed in toronto) and have had it in my head since. (done!)
- scarborough bluffs; we'll plan this on a nice, sunny day. (done!)
- leslie st spit; apparently it gives you great views of the city and you get a long hike in while you're at it. (done!)
- renting a speed boat. since we're minutes from the lake, we found a place that rents out both 2 and 4 person speed boats by the hour.
- ward's island, out on toronto island. it's a beach, enough said.
- head back to the beaches. we've been a handful of times in the previous years, but who doesn't love laying on the sand and hearing the crashing of the water? (done and done!)
- master jogging. seeing as i signed up for a 5k.
- visit tobermory, which would likely be a 1 or 2 day camping trip. (done! part 1 and part 2)
i'm sure there's more to add to the list, but that's all i can think of at this time.