Tuesday, April 30, 2013

PSA: make these...

yesterday was a ridiculously dreary, dark, rainy, foggy day. what else better to do than make chocolate chip cookies. plus, dylan wasn't feeling well and had asked for them a few days ago. a quick google search (didn't have mom's recipe on hand) led me to this martha stewart recipe. honestly, they were amazing. they stayed chewy and a little crunchy around the edges. the recipe says it makes about 3 dozen. along the way, i figured i ate the batter of about 3 cookies, and when i was done and counted the finished cookies, i had 33. so, talk about bang on.


warm cookies. nothing better.


if you're looking for a classic chocolate chip recipe, give that one a try. A+ martha stewart, A+.

2 comments:

HMF said...

Those cookies look SO good! I'm usually so lazy about chocolate chip cookies, I just make them from a tub of Pillsbury dough, haha.

Sara said...

I don't know, my mom has a tried and true chocochip recipe that might give this one a run for its money! But those cookies sure do look like heaven, maybe I'll have to go home and make some tonight/this week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails