Tuesday, August 28, 2012

smooth and sleek...

i was recently contacted by brian hunt of misikko to review the hana professional flat iron 1". this is my first review for something in my 4 years of blogging and this was something i just could not pass up! when i got the package, it was light as a feather , but when i opened it up, it was chalk full of goodies. i was like a kid at christmas going through everything.


 makeup too?! are you kidding?

 before- air dried (except the bangs, i have to dry those with a round brush)


smooth and sleek.

i like that you can adjust the temperate on the straightener and that it came in a little pouch to keep it in. i have nothing against the straightener, it worked great, but i found that my regular one works just as good and it was about $60 and is 5 years old. normally i dry my hair with a round brush, but i wanted to really put this to the test, so i let it air dry. it definitely made it nice and sleek and shiny, so overall, i would definitely recommend the hana flat iron. a big thank you to those at misikko for sending this to me! 

**i received a hana professional flat iron (1") in exchange for a review but all opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own.

2 comments:

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oooh awesome! Lucky you!

Amber said...

They contacting me about a review on a hair dryer, and I'm still waiting on it :( I love all the goodies they sent you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails