Wednesday, August 1, 2012

let me pour you a drink...

one thing dylan really wanted when we moved into our new place was a bar area. he's trying to slowly build up all the alcohol 'basics' so that we always have the ingredients to make some common drinks when people come over. on one of his days off a couple weeks ago, he basically played bartender and we sat outside on the deck all day sipping drinks. on the menu that day were cosmos and sex on the beach.
fix'ins for sex on the beach

and now cosmos.
precise measuring.
shake, shake, shake.
and pour.
voila.
happy little drinkers. (though too strong for me, so i added more cranberry juice)
flushed face on me..either from being in the sun, or drinking..or both.

later in the day, we had dylan's brother and his girlfriend over for a bbq; bbq slow cooked ribs, potatoes, pasta salad, chicken... damn it was good. and i must say, his bartending skills are coming along quite nicely.

2 comments:

Why Girls Are Weird said...

So I obviously need to come party with you!

Amber said...

Can Dylan teach my boyfriend to bartend? I need this in my life.

Related Posts with Thumbnails