Tuesday, July 26, 2011

bachelorette boredom...

who is bored with the bachelorette this season? i know i am. now, i will never miss an episode. and if i do, you better believe i will be watching it online the next day. however, about 45 minutes in, i always start to lose interest. and after 9pm, it's like pulling teeth to get through the rest of that episode. and i can't really pin point why. i didn't really care for her when she was on the bachelor, but there was no particular reason. even with all the bentley drama, it has still failed. here's a few bullet points...

-like many others, i had no idea ben and constantine were 2 different people. i still can't tell them apart-looks wise and personality.
-this week, she said to constantine, "you've never been on a helicopter!?" she was flabbergasted! you would think he said he's never driven in a car the way she reacted.
-she's pissed that constantine can't say he loves her after like, 4 or 5 weeks? is she for real?
-she opened the fantasy suite card after he left, as if she had no idea what it was going to say...
-fantasy suite. sex. fantasy suite. sex. how many of them do you think get down to business?? i'm so curious. first of all, they've known each other a hot minute (but, no judgment!) but what if it was 3 for 3? 3 in 3 nights?? ehhh a little gross...

if you follow me on twitter, you pretty much know these thoughts. i tweet too much during the show, and maybe too  much in general? either way, you'll be happy to know it's over next week. thank god. i already know the ending, thanks to reality steve. i always say i don't want to know how it's going to go down, however, by the second or third week into the seasons, i'm reading the spoilers.

you know you have a good dentist when there is pictures like this of them online. *rolls eyes*

anyone else have thoughts on this season??

13 comments:

Amanda said...

I skipped reading your post because I didn't watch last night and wasn't sure if you spilled the beans on anything that happened. Anywho, I am a little bored too. There's not really any drama at all. Like Ali's season, so much! And this time is kind of....well blah? This doesn't make for good reality TV if you ask me. Oh, and good morning sunshine :)

Abbey said...

I agree with all of your points! When it is on at my hosue, it is now background noise and I find myself doing something else. This season gets under my skin for some reason....but, do I still tune in..yes. I guess I am hoping that it gets better? I just hope Ryan doesn't become the next Bachelor!

The Sweet Life said...

I'm addicted to the show, but wasn't a huge fan of Ashley during the Bachelor. I do tune out parts of the show...I feel like 2 hours is too long...especially at this point in the season. They just drag it out toooo much. The rose ceremony last night was beyond ridiculous. I mean seriously....who is going to say no I don't accept the rose. Anyways...happy Tuesday!!

Ashley from Sloanbook said...

Haha I know....it is so...boring lol. I find myself on the internet on my phone! That is so bad! And because of the dang presidential speech which I did not watch we lost the ending of the show!!! We only tivoed 2 hours...and the last thing we saw was Ash & JP going into the fantasy suite!!! So I don't really know what happened after that...don't tell me who wins though hahaha!

Ashley Sloan

Amy said...

I totally didn't know that Ben and Constantine were two people until the home visits, and I was like wait what?

I've been watching this season, and haven't watched since Trista and Ryan (I know) and I enjoy it but she is so annoying, and I only half watch it.

I think the only reason I'm watching it is because of JP... I SO want to kick on that spoiler right now, but I just can't.... ahhhh but I want to!!

As for the Constantine leaving, it REALLY pissed me off because she was so upset he didn't give it a chance, um hello, you're just upset because you wanted to dump him yourself, she has serious rejection issues.

As for Ryan coming - so annoying.

The Bentley drama was too much, I have a feeling it was all for TV and they just made her do that, but who knows.

Anonymous said...

i have not been watching this season... but the seashell boobs say it all! i will not be letting her drill my cavities any time soon! [i don't have any cavities, but you know what i mean.]

Blicious said...

i dont watch it...but it seems boring. ;)

xoxo
b

Life Abroad said...

yes it is SO boring this season. the only thing i like about it is seeing parts of asia and the scenery. i think my problem is with ashley...something about her mouth/teeth that is super annoying. and ryan coming back was horrible, and seemed to be a bit made-up for tv?

Dana Fox said...

ugh ashley really annoys me. i was bummed when she was gonna be the bachlorette. a friend of mine was on a previous bachelor season and i was rooting for her to be bachlorette one day haha. i think they made this season have less episodes though, i guess they knew it would be boring!
xox dana
hope to see you in my neck of the woods! thewonderforest.com

MellyB said...

Could not watch this season without tivo. I get bored just hearing about this girl. I think that little shell pic sums up our girl Ashley pretty well. Totally insecure and desperate for attention. Next!!

Amanda said...

Watched the rest of the episode last night...I must say I agree with all of these comments. Like, seriously. Bring on the drama, and I think Konstantine and Ben looked the same. I also don't think Ben likes her very much.

daniela said...

no thoughts on this season, i just enjoy yours - you know that haha
However isn't that the Jesse who was at one point engaged to DeAnna?!!?

henning love said...

my thoughts on the bachelorette, boring! man i skipped last week's episode and it didn't matter, I probably saved two hours of my life anyways. I have never been so bored to death or want to fast forward through an episode ever before her season. do I care about tonight's episode yes but I'll probably fall asleep

Related Posts with Thumbnails