Monday, January 10, 2011

sunday morning fooling around...

dylan threw me a pair of his undies (clean of course, right out of the package), so what else was there to do but put them on over my tights? they were like old fashioned pantaloons on me...


i might have put one of chloe's round stuffed toys in there too *ahem*
hmph.. i think the eyes give it away that this was shortly after i woke up.

*ya ya, that bookshelf in behind is a mess..plus on top is a sewing kit and chloe's coat/boots + a board with restaurant cards on it=clutter*

4 comments:

Unknown said...

:D hilarious!! They're super attractive on you.

Lauren Nicole said...

haha, totally something i would do!!

Hey Barbie said...

hahah too funny. I have pictures like this of me & my bf too. I have ones of him trying on my clothes too LOL

Blicious said...

cute pics!!

xoxo
b

Related Posts with Thumbnails