Monday, January 3, 2011

date day...

last week, me and dylan took a drive out to niagara on the lake. it's a cute little town with a main strip about 45 minutes away from my parents. it's also got some great houses to look at. we 'ohh and ahh' and things we like and don't like in houses.
 i wore my canada gloves, because they are w-a-r-m...and it was c-o-l-d.
 rocky mountain chocolate - best place to go for a delicious overpriced candy apple
we ate here-it's supposedly haunted from the war, and let me tell you, when i was young & ate here with my mom, we used the bathrooms in the basement and boy were they creepy..we've eaten there again, but never used the washrooms again.
 going into the 'just christmas' store-love it
 just a pretty door
 we had some fun in an empty park
 looked at some castle-like structure across the water
 did some pretty dangerous rock jumping...i said i was going to jump & dylan asked me if i thought i could make it..yes, i think i can jump 2 inches without falling.. ;)
and saw the horse and carriage..

after this, we went for coffee with a friend who was visiting from new brunswick for the christmas break. good day all around.

10 comments:

The Undomestic Mom said...

how fun! love these pictures!

Unknown said...

N and I are having a date day tomorrow and I hope we have half as much fun as you :)
looked like a perfectly simple day.

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh my gosh, the horse and carriage! Looks like such a fun day!

Unknown said...

are these with your new camera?!
and looks like so much fun! you are gorgeous girl!
xoxo, jamie

Zsara Louise said...

Aaah looks luck so much fun - those chocolates look like heart attacks on sticks but so so good! mm!

xxxZ

Brianna! said...

Boy did you have a BLAST
It shows.
Your photos are SO fun!

xoxo
bB

Brittany said...

Could you even get cuter?

I dont think so!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

oooh those candy apples are to die for. It definitely has my mouth watering right now. yum!

Katie said...

that looks like the cutest date day! how cute you saw a horse and carriage. Steve and I really want to ride the horse and carriage through central park. Im hoping we can get to do that before school starts up again

cc said...

I have those same Canada mitts! Sadly, I don't live in Canada anymore so I haven't had much of a chance to wear them :(

Great pics too! Looks like you had a fun time!

xo, your newest follower :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails