Friday, October 22, 2010

it's beginning to look a *little* like halloween...

while still in bed this morning, i checked the weather. it said it was 0 degrees and the 'real feel' was -3. it's officially cold in the morning and at night. in the day it warms up a bit to about 9 degrees. this means i need to find my gloves ASAP. i really don't want to buy any because i'll be back at my parents next thursday and i know i have a couple pairs there, so i just need to get through the next 6 days.

i figured they might be in my closet, because i tend to throw a lot of random stuff on the top shelf. i did not find gloves, but i did find about 6 scarves, 2 toques, and a halloween decoration. my only halloween decoration unfortunately. check him out, kinda cute, no? ha
so i kind of like the polarize photo app on my phone..a lot!

that's it, that's all.
i'm going to enjoy this chilly fall weekend. 
hope you do to!

3 comments:

Blicious said...

i love love love halloween! :)

xoxo
b

Amanda - Small Home Big Start said...

Love the mask on the pumpkin. Too cute!

Enjoying bundling up for the fall weather already? It was freezing this evening. I don't know if I'm ready for another Toronto winter yet. What happened to summer?

ashley said...

i hope you are talking celsius lol! either way, sounds muuuch colder than it is here in TN.. up to 80F today. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails