Tuesday, October 19, 2010

costume mania...

with halloween coming up in less than 2 weeks (!!), i thought i would take a look at some of my costumes from the previous years...
2006 (19 y/o), cat woman. this was about the only costume i've ever bought (other than when i was a kid)
2008 (21 y/o), so you think you can dance competitor-this one was very comfy, obviously, and very last minute!
and dylan was a mime, if you couldn't tell ;)
2009 (22 y/o)-50's housewife (ok, the apron was my moms lol)
and dylan was kanye. that was a hit haha (actually, a lot of people thought i was taylor swift, because it was right after the awards where he interrupted her lol)

so other than the cat outfit and the bodysuit i wore for SYTYCD, i've never bought anything for a costume. i've always had everything. and since i've always been something normal and cute, i figured this year i needed to spice it up a bit. so i actually bought everything for my costume this year. while i'm not giving anything away just yet..here's a little sneak preview.. ;)

any guesses?!

5 comments:

daniela said...

Hmm..no guesses yet. But did you really randomly own that little pink apron?? LOL :)

Hey Barbie said...

I was thinking about actually buying a Halloween costume this year too. Hmmm, but my guess is a bride?

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

You know I have to guess bride!

You want to know what's sad? I'm going to be a guidette from the Jersey Shore and I have to buy new clothes because I don't have anything skanky enough, lol.

Xo said...

Little Bo Peep!!

Harley said...

A lace tablecloth?

A bride of frankenstein?

Hmmm... this one's tricky...

Related Posts with Thumbnails