Wednesday, May 19, 2010

i want to go to the beach...

like soon...the weather is heating up (well for a few days anyways, then the weekend calls for rain) and i'm itching to get out there! not to mention, when i was h&m the other day with my mom, i picked up some black linen pants (never would have thought i would like them, but they're comfy and cute) and a bathing suit top. all their swimwear pieces are $5.95 each! of course the one i saw and wanted wasn't that price, but $17 is still a good deal!can't wait to wear it! but i must say, it's odd how differently they size bikini tops (and maybe bottoms too, i didn't try any on) from regular clothes. see, that little top there is a size 8, and i do not have big boobs! so anyone a little bigger just can't buy tops there?! seems a little ridiculous to me.with all this beach talk, it reminds me that i need to really cut down on the chips, cupcakes, brownies and all the other crap. i eat great all day long (tonnes of fruit, yogurts, crumpets, sandwich, water etc) but my downfall is after 8pm when i watch my shows. i sit on the couch and eat. i eat bad foods. and i eat too much bad foods. so that has to change. i'm trying to start running (HA!) which is horrendous and i've been doing the stairs lately. what i really need to do is get my ass back to bikram yoga-ya i still have a 10 class pass. ugh...
this post turned from beaches to bikinis to my bad food habits..but i suppose they all flow together, right? well that's all for today folks. have a good one!

8 comments:

Stacy said...

I eat bad foods too when I sit down to watch TV! I'm a notorious snacker. I don't even want to THINK about the beach right now!

Kristen said...

I eat way too many bad foods too.

That bikini top is WAY cute!

Christy Ashley said...

Thanks for the tip on H&M! I'm definitely gonna head there this weekend!

Harley said...

They are aaaalllll connected!

Also, maybe it's a european size eight?

Rohini said...

Mindless TV and junk food! *heart* ;)
The bikini top is tres fab. Xx

Sharon Lei said...

I love that bikini top!! It's gorg.

xx Love & Aloha

Amanda - Small Home Big Start said...

Fantastic find at H&M. I love it!

And I'm feeling you on the whole bad food / upcoming bikini season thing! Gotta cut back on the cookies, but they are just too darn good :(

Katie said...

omgosh i love that bikini top i want it!!!!!!!!!!!! love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails