Friday, July 24, 2009

sometimes, being a girl sucks

like when that time of the month rolls around..the cramps kick in...isnt it lovely? not...
like i was already 10(!!) days late and my cramps made me leave work half way through my shift today--nothing new, i get them terribly every month :( so here i am, watching CSI, laying on my bed. ive got my trusty heat pad on my stomach..


ya, those handy little guys there work wonders..they stay hot for about 5 hours or so and then you just boil them back to liquid..i love them!

tonight, when im feeling better, ill be heading out for some food italian food with my girlfriends..oh what to wear!

1 comment:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I don't know what I would do without my heating pad. On an up note, if you have a baby someday that could help. My cramps were WAY worse pre-bambino!

Related Posts with Thumbnails