Wednesday, December 11, 2013

surprises...

i would say it's fairly well documented around here that i consider myself quite frugal while dylan is the big spender. i very rarely carry cash and if i do happen to have cash, say a bill $20 or above, it's like pulling teeth trying to get me to break it. dylan is always giving me his change, which i happily accept (change, i do like) to keep myself fueled with caffeine, and we joke that it's my allowance for the week (and just to clarify, it's not!).

this week of finals is kicking my butt --a few 8:30am exams with a 1.5 hour commute!-- and i woke up to a lovely little surprise yesterday morning.
 love the artists notation on the bottom corner ;)
move the change to find another little surprise.

clearly he wasn't tired when he got home from work at 2am and i reaped the benefits haha. i took that $5 to starbucks this morning, as i had to be out of the house by 6:30, and got myself my favorite eggnog latte. 

thanks dyl :) ♥

5 comments:

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

awww how adorable!! it's those little things that mean the most, isn't it?

-kathy
Vodka and Soda

naghmeh said...

This is just about the cutest thing ever!! it's the little things :)
xo

The Thrifty Book Nerd said...

That is so sweet!!

Amber said...

This is just adorable! I love fun little surprises like that :)

Brittany SSP said...

So cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails