Monday, October 26, 2015

brother-in-law gets married...

i'm pretty delayed getting pictures of dylan's brother's wedding posted considering today is their one month anniversary! they had the most perfect weather (albeit a little windy) for an outdoor ceremony and they were one happy couple that day. because they didn't have a photographer, i had asked my mom to stop in when she dropped me off at dylan's parents and take a few pictures of everyone getting ready.

*picture overload*

brothers.


when your heels are digging into the grass...
yep, still rocking the aircast

giving a helping hand. 
and switch. 


the fam. 
snuck in to see the reception before ceremony. 

selfie!
mom and son. adorable. 
dylan with the mother of the bride.
anxiously awaiting his bride.
here she comes!


husband and wife!



yep, just a little windy.



he caught the garter! maybe we're next? ;)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

AHH I am so jealous!!! I was at my best friend's wedding this past weekend and I ALMOST caught the bouquet! It graced my fingertips and then a 14 year old caught it. . .

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

Beautiful wedding and your dress :)

The Thrifty Book Nerd said...

Cool recap! Love your dress!

Related Posts with Thumbnails