Tuesday, February 17, 2015

valentine's day...

this valentine's day was a good one; we spent the weekend together just enjoying some quality time. we're not big in to this holiday, all i really ask for is a card every year. this year, dylan went a little beyond that.

while walking home from work on friday, i was listening to music on the spotify app. all of a sudden, my music just changed to one of my favourite songs; hall and oates - you make my dreams come true. i knew right away that dylan had changed it from at home on his computer and it put a huge smile on my face. as soon as i walked in the door, i saw a huge display sitting on our cabinets.

 hershey's kisses and twix. 2 of my favourite chocolates.
 nom,nom, nom.








we also went and saw fifty shades of grey on friday night. i had never read the books and didn't really know much about the story line, except what's been talked about in the media the last few weeks. i have to say, i didn't find it half bad and the ending left me saying, "that's where it ends?!"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails