Friday, October 4, 2013

peaks and pits...

where where has the week gone? the fact that it's already friday again is blowing my mind. i've got no time to myself and nothing exciting happening, hence my being away from here. to sum up a few things, here's some peaks and pits...

peaks:
-majority of my marks being up in the 90's.
-ordering indian food from our favorite restaurant with my parents tomorrow night.
-planning a little getaway in the near future. hopefully.
-dylan is doing really well at work, so that's always a good thing.
-finding 2 new lip products that i absolutely love. i'm a lip product junkie.
-it's the weekend. duh.


pits:
-i got my first mark that i was less than pleased with. college is far easier than university and i've set a pretty high standard for myself that i know i'm capable of reaching. this mark was a bit of an "ouch" moment. good thing it was only worth 3%.
-it's supposed to rain all weekend, probably cancelling our fall hike plans.
-the commute. so many delays. so many smells. so many naps.
-the dexter series finale. weeks later and it's still bothering me. it was terrible, in my opinion.
 when i heard that marc jacobs was coming out with a makeup line, i was a wee bit excited. i have a lot of lip gloss/lip stick brands (expensive, inexpensive, in the middle) and this is by far my favorite. it goes on ridiculously smooth, the color is perfect and it smells delicious. love. because i think so highly of this, i may have to try some other products from his line. (it's color 304 - overprotected)
and on the inexpensive side, i just had to pick up an eos balm. i think this will be my best bud during the dry winter months. 

tgif.

Related Posts with Thumbnails