Tuesday, May 14, 2013

birthday boy...

my main man turned 27 on saturday! we had a chill day then went out for a really delicious dinner at gusto 101 (where wine is on tap for $1 an ounce!), had about 10 friends over when we got back and headed out to the bar later. i hope he had a good birthday, and that this year will be the best yet.


 he is obsessed with the card game magic. anyone else? other boyfriends? he had thousands of cards.
 and a multi tool.
wasting some time before dinner.


 i didn't eat. just wine for me. (just kidding! i got the mushroom fettuchini in a cream sauce. to die for.)


 i really have to work on my icing skills. and eventually get a nice cake stand. until then, it's a mug + a plate.
 happy birthday to you...
 happy birthday dear dylan...
my girls.
the aftermath; lots of beer and cake.

happy 27th dyl! 

5 comments:

daniela said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Happy [belated] Birthday to Dyl :)

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Looks like Dylan had a wonderful birthday, so yay to that!

HMF said...

My boyfriend also loves Magic -- in fact, he hid his box of cards from me for the first six months we dated! I found them under his bed one day and we laughed about it. It sounds super complicated, but I guess it's just one of those guy games.

Amber said...

happy birthday to dylan!

girl, i think your icing skills are pretty good. my cakes usually crumble when i start icing them, haha!

Teh Megan said...

plate+mug is GENIUS! I never considered that before and always wished I had something besides the cake pan.

Related Posts with Thumbnails