Tuesday, January 4, 2011

new camera fun...

this new camera has so many features, i can barely take a regular photo without screwing up the focus haha.
today my goal is to read through the short little manual that came with it, just to try and get a  basic understanding of different terms and such. so much to learn. dylan already knows way more. figures.
 he took a bajillion picture of me reading. and i got a *little* annoyed, because it's that time of the month ha TMI
 we played with shutter speed and flashlights in the dark. notice the name?
and then i failed at making a heart. because it's hard to tell where you started when you're drawing with light. ok?
 and finally, from my iphone, snow! happening right now! :D finalllllly

8 comments:

Zsara Louise said...

i love the feeling when you get a new camera and are so inspired to take photos.

note to self: take more photos.


fun post :)
xxxZ

daniela said...

the drawing with light is amazing!! I think I'm ready for a new camera but I'm not quite a pro like yourself so it'll be a smaller upgrade LOL

Brittany said...

wow! So cool! i love it! The light pictures are AWEEEEE SOMMEEEE!

Unknown said...

What an awesome little light show! You make me want a camera, and just when I'm starting to save money! oh the travesty...

Amanda - Small Home Big Start said...

Congrats on the camera! I'm sure you'll have a blast with it. Looking forward to seeing the photos :)

Annie said...

how fun!! i love the pictures!!!!

Hey Barbie said...

That is so cool with the light!! It seems very complicated though! I bet you have the hang of it already. Can't wait to see more pictures, you always have cute ones!!

Unknown said...

You are so adorable :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails