Tuesday, December 7, 2010

dogs and snow...

i think all dogs love snow. well, maybe not all, but i would say most.
yesterday it ended up snowing all.day.long. it was fabulous. we didn't get nearly enough snow, however. considering it snowed well over 12 hours, you would think we should have more. but fingers crossed it's coming. we still got about 5cm.
i got chloe's boots and coat on and took her for a walk. (i really think all dogs should wear boots in the snow. i mean, could you imagine walking bear feet in the snow? and especially when salt is poured down, it's really bad for their pads.)
 she's got her stylish red boots...
she clearly loved rubbing her face in the snow...

she had a ball out there. running around, sliding around, rolling around. dogs love snow. i swear, i think she thinks they're ice skates. she does not walk, she RUNS when she has the boots on..it's pretty funny to see (and yes, she can walk in the boots, it's not like she can't! she does the odd time). but i know my day is coming when she is going to give me a pull when i'm not ready and my little 15lb dog is going to pull my butt to the ground on ice or slippery snow. it's coming.

8 comments:

Kendra said...

I LOVE her little red boots! What a cute pup.

Annie said...

too cute! i once put boots on my gussy and he did the funniest walk ever and then decided that boots were just not his thing. he wouldn't walk in them. that was a few years ago, maybe i'll try again. he has turned into quite the snow puppy.

Nikolett said...

I literally went "awwwwwww" for a good thirty seconds when I saw those cute red booties. Ahh you're making me miss my puppy, he wouldn't wear those boots at all. Such a cute post :)

Blicious said...

so cute!!!!!

xoxo
b

danielle @ take heart said...

love a snowy faced dog :)

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

Her stylish red boots are ADORABLE! It doesn't snow where we live (maybe once in a blue moon) so my pups don't have any of those.

Misty Michelle said...

AWEEEE These pictures made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

so stinkin' cuteeee!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails