Thursday, July 29, 2010

betcha didn't know...

  • i can't wink with my left eye..i try, a lot. and i look really stupid. i'm trying as i type this. fail
  • i close my eyes when i brush my teeth, i don't know why..i think i drift off and pass the time...
  • i hate the sound of chip bags opening...cringe** i die.
  • my left eye is 20/20 but my right eye is bad. i don't wear contacts (remember how i told you how i fainted when they got put in the first time?) or glasses everyday because my left eye makes up for it and i can see fine; though i do have glasses for reading
  • that being said, it makes it hard to my makeup on my left eye, mostly my eyeliner, because i can't see what i'm doing..i have to do a little bit, open my eye, see how it looks, keep going etc...
  • i have really big pupils most of the time. when i went to the doctor years ago about contacts, the first appointment was measuring my eyes so he could see what contacts i needed or something. after he measured my pupils, he asked me if they were always that big, and kind of not so quietly asked my mom, without saying it directly, if i did drugs haha i was young, this was just before high school i think. (i guess most people's pupils are 3 or 4mm wide, mine are about 9mm...)
  • i love mathew gray gubler. and spencer reid. one in the same. hi. want to go on a date? you're adorable and sexy. that's all (don't know who that is? google immediately. (i know, his look probably isn't for everyone)
  • i've got 2 tattoos. one tiny non-realistic (you know what i mean, not intricate and detailed), butterfly on my right hip (i know, i'm terrified of them, yet i have a tattoo?) i got it when i graduated grade 12 and a bunch of us went to wasaga beach for the labor day weekend. there was a tattoo shop on the strip and we went in looking around my friend was all "you should get one, how about this" and i did. no, i don't regret it. it's kinda cute.   the second one is a small black star on my right wrist, which you may have noticed in pictures. the 5 points mean 1 life, 1 love, 1 heart, 1 soul, 1 destiny. neither of them hurt, but the one on my hip was more uncomfortable than my wrist.
it's a beautiful thursday and i'm about to get a lot more tan tonight! no, not really, but jersey shore is back! those stupid crazy ass hookers are here for season 2 and they are obviously entertaining enough to draw me in. and my bff..she's coming tonight to watch it too. we'll be getting our snooki poof on (just like we did for the finale back in january) haha just kidding! maybe....

2 comments:

Essence B. said...

I love Matthew Gray Gubler/Dr. Spencer Reid too! And I also love them/him as the same person. Weird.

Unknown said...

fun post! i've always wanted a small tattoo on my foot of a heart or something. maybe one day i'll acutally do it?!
xoxo, jamie

Related Posts with Thumbnails