Tuesday, June 29, 2010

i miss toronto...

it's another fairly boring day at my parents. they both have their cars and are at work. and there's nowhere for me to really walk to, like there is in toronto.
i got a bunch of pictures developed yesterday, so my only plan so far is to write on the back of them, date them, and put them in the photo album.
and tomorrow i'm stuck here too because the carpet guy is coming and i need to be home. he's going to be like 5 hours. awesome...
i guess i could start getting lists together for the cottage (food, clothes etc), but that will take all of about 10 minutes.
maybe i'll bake something...
or take this little one for a walk..

6 comments:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Aw poor you. I always hate not having my pup around if not for anything but someone to talk to.

Don't forget to stop by my blog and donate to the ASPCA.

Cat said...

If you are looking for a fun project and have a "craft itch" I just did a post about a braided necklace I just made from a tutorial :) It was a lot of fun and you would have something new and pretty to wear!!!

Just a thought :)

Annie said...

i hope you found something to do or bake!! :)
maybe it's time to find a hobby ;)

Anonymous said...

Just stumbled across your blog and love it! Too cute. I've never been to Toronto, but a friend in college used to go every year and always had great things to say about it. New follower and just wanted to say hi = )

Anonymous said...

Thanks for reading my Blog.. I thought I would read yours :) I bet you miss the big city. I remember when I lived in New York, It's pretty impossible to be bored in a huge city. I know if I find a good book to read it usually passes time, or since you developed picture maybe you can get into scrapbooking.

Katie said...

Hey Bree I left you an award on my blog :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails